Fome-Cor® is a core of inert, CFC free and acid free polystyrene foam to which 12 point clay coated paper liners have been laminated on both sides. Fome-Cor® is feather light, rigid, warp resistant and easy to cut. Standard Fome-Cor® is a lamination of foam and smooth surface, clay coated, paper stock. Acid free papers, boards, textiles etc. can be laminated to the surface by either wet or dry mounting techniques. Fome-Cor® can easily be pasted together to create even thicker and more rigid boards. liners. Long term protection. Interior use only.
- Color: White
- 3mm; 5mm & 10mm thicknesses
- Polystyrene foam center
- Clean, dust free, easy cutting
- Lightweight support board
- Deep bevel picture mounts
- Mounting tapestry or needlework
- Mounting medals, fans and other 3D objects
- Picture frame backing boards
- Storage of artwork, portfolios etc.
- Shaped box linings
Contact one of our sales representatives today
to inquire about a quote from Regal Plastics
or call us at (800) 441-1553