PEEK™ (Polyetheretherketone) is a semi-crystalline high temperature thermoplastic that offers design engineers a truly unique combination of exceptional performance characteristics. When compared to other engineering polymers, Polyetheretherketone ranks as the best or nearly the best in every performance category.
- 480 degree F. relative thermal index temperature
- Excellent strength, rigidity and toughness even at elevated temperatures
- Chemically resistant to all common solvents
- Low moisture absorption
- Superior electrical properties
- Rated UL V-0 with low smoke an toxic gas emissions
- Easily machined and fabricated
- FDA compliant
- USP Class VI grades are available
Medical instruments, Analytical instrumentation, Semiconductor wafer handling components, Compressor components and seals, Pump wear rings, Bearing and bushings
If you are interested in learning more about PEEK™ sheet, contact us.
Contact one of our sales representatives today
to inquire about a quote from Regal Plastics
or call us at (800) 441-1553