Polycoolite™ Structured Sheets
What is Polycoolite™?
Polycoolite™ brings proven spectrum altering technology to garden centers and greenhouses.
Polycoolite™ structured sheet is specifically designed to supply plants natural solar light for photosynthesis. It blocks the UV, supplies high blue and red and reflects heat from the unused green. It reflects undesirable excess heat from the Infrared Range. Most of the light transmitted with Polycoolite™ is on the blue and red wavelength.
How Polycoolite™ Performs vs GE (Solar Sheet)
As you can see (right), Polycoolite™ transmits blue and red and absorbs green while GE heat protective sheet is not PAR selective, only heat protective.
What should Polycoolite™ be used for?
Common Polygal Applications
- Especially designed for Grower/Retail operations = "Retail Heaven"
- The low intensity radiation greatly reduces water needs.
- Reduced heat combined with high quantity of growing light (PAR)
- Eliminates or reduces the need for shading
- 100% diffusion results in low light intensity and reduced watering
- Rigid sheet structure provides extra strength under wind and snow loads.
To see sheet performance under loads, go to Support / Wind Load Charts.
|Weight kg/m² (lb/ft²)||1.5 (0.34)|
|Standard Width mm (inches)||1830 (6')|
|Minimum Radius for Cold Bending Arches m (ft)||1.4 (4' 7")|
|U-Value by ASTM C177 Watt/m²•ºC (Btu/h•ft²•ºF)||3.3 (0.60)|
|Light Transmission%, 90º to surface by ASTM D1003||50|
|Shading Coefficient SC||0.65|
|Solar Heat Gain Coefficient SHGC||0.56|
|Solar Reflectance (R sol)||0.295|
|Visible Transmission (T vis)||0.496|
Contact one of our sales representatives today
to inquire about a quote from Regal Plastics
or call us at (800) 441-1553