Polygal™ Sheets (also known as Multiwall Sheet)
Polygal™ was the first multiwall sheet manufactured in 1970 and continues to be on the leading edge of structured sheet products. The Polygal™ sheets are available in double and triple layered configurations and manufactured in various colors and degrees of transparency. The advantages of Polygal™ panels and sheets are:
Polygal™ Sheet Characteristics
- Variety of thickness, including: 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 16mm, 24mm and 32mm
- Most Polygal™ sheets are available in 48" and 72" widths
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Highly flexible, yet virtually unbreakable
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Rigid sheet structure provides extra strength under wind and snow loads. To see sheet performance under loads, go to Support / Wind Load Charts.
Polygal™ sheets feature a UV protective layer to protect against yellowing, and are covered by a 10 Year Warranty against breakage and yellowing (6 mm and higher).
Recommended Uses: Covering of medium span structures where excellent thermal insulation is required. To discuss your Polygal™ options, contact our plastic sheet experts.
Regal Plastics carries a variety of Polygal™ sheet brands. Find your polycarbonate sheet solution below:
Contact one of our sales representatives today
to inquire about a quote from Regal Plastics
or call us at (800) 441-1553