Acrylic Surfaces: regalNOVA
**regalNOVA is a Special Order Product**
What is regalNOVA
regalNOVA, is a solid surface acrylic sheet that has the appearance of natural stone. This plastic can be used by designers, architects and decorators in high-usage areas that require sanitary conditions. regalNOVA is an ideal material to handle high usage and repeated cleaning while maintaining its finish and attractive look.
What is regalNOVA used for?
- Kitchen countertops
- Restaurant and café tables
- Food prep surfaces
- Countertops in hospitals and laboratories
- Reception and retail counters
- Bathroom and vanity tops
Physical Properties of regalNOVA
The properties of regalNOVA make it an excellent product to use in sanitary environments such as kitchens, restaurants, hotels, hospitals and laboratories.
- Non-porous. It is easy to clean and hygienic. It does not absorb moisture, liquids or chemicals.
- Impact resistant. regalNOVA is more impact resistant than stone or comparable polyester resins.
- Heat resistant. The finish will not be damaged by exposure to heat.
- Can be thermoformed. The sheet can be formed into custom shapes for each application.
- Long-lasting. The surface finish will maintain its brightness and translucence over time.
- Easy to work with. It is easy to cut, sand or drill.
Contact one of our sales representatives today
to inquire about a quote from Regal Plastics
or call us at (800) 441-1553