Contractors® SCS1000 Series
Contractors® SCS1000 Series silicone adhesive sealants are one-part sealants that offer excellent adhesion, weatherability and elasticity for general glazing and sealing applications.
- One-part, easy to use sealant designed for general purpose glazing and sealing applications where long term reliability is required.
- Outstanding adhesion to glass, most metals and plastics.
- Available in 5 standard colors including translucent.
- Resists degradation from UV, ozone and other environmental conditions; retains cured properties from -40F to 400F
- Packaged in standard-sized caulking cartridges.
Construction® SCS1200 Series
Construction® SCS1200 silicone sealant is a one-part, ready-to-use silicone rubber. It flows easily in any weather, or in any climate, within which people may choose to live and work. Easily placed into a joint, the sealant “skins over” quickly and cures rapidly to silicone rubber on contact with moisture in the air.
- High performance - high strength - proven performance
- Premium silicone sealant for high performance glazing applications. Construction® 1200 sealant provides the ultimate in properties raenging from high strength, outstanding adhesion to long life. This acetoxy based silicone exhibits very rapid cure time.
- Recommended for structural glazing of monolithic glass and metal panels where conventional exterior stops on two or four sides of a lite are replaced by a bead of silicone to obtain a flush appearance on the exterior of the building.
- Construction® 1200 sealant not only develops outstanding adhesion to the glass and metal, it transfers structural loads from the glass to the structural metal supports and provides a strong, water resistant seal.
- Outstanding weatherability, long life resistance to degradation by UV, ozone and the weather.
- Available in four standard colors and translucent.
- Construction® 1200 sealant is ideal for structural glazing applications.
Contact one of our sales representatives today
to inquire about a quote from Regal Plastics
or call us at (800) 441-1553