CNC Programmer Austin, TX
Open and Honest. Always transparent. No drama. No company politics! Culture centered on personal growth. #1 goal is to be a GREAT company!
Are you the kind of person who is competitive and plays to win? Do you love self-improvement?
Interested in being part of a company that is changing everything?
We are a 46 year old company in start up mode - new Vision! New Leadership team All 35 Years and Younger!
What we need: Detail Oriented - Thorough - Precise - Independent
The Job: CNC Programmer
- Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
- Plans stock inventory by checking stock to determine amount available; anticipating needed stock; placing and expediting orders for stock; verifying receipt of stock.
- Programs CNC by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part programs.
- Sets-up CNC by installing and adjusting three- and four-jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams, gears, stops, and stock pushers; indicating vices; tramming heads.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample workpieces; adhering to international standards.
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- $50,000 Salary
- Health, Dental, Vision - Great Benefits
- 401k Match
- Weekends and Holidays Off
- Monday Through Friday 7am - 5pm Schedule
- Small / Mid Size Company with Growth Asprirations
Note from the Chief Executive Officer:
Regal Plastics is ready to re write our history and looking to reinvent the way we do business. With over 50 years of experience and expertise, we have a strong reputation in our industry. We are looking for a self-motivated, creative, driven, and out of the box thinker to help us re-create a culture of innovation in an industry where change isn't often received.
We welcome and expect transparency, new ideas, change, challenges, and honest communication - not for the faint of heart. Currently undergoing many changes in high level management as well as a new CEO, VP of Sales, and COO, Regal Plastics is ready for a fresh perspective and looking for an entry level outside sales account manager in Dallas. This person is expected to become an expert on our product, our customers, and promote our companies core values and culture within.