CNC Programmer San Antonio, TX
Open and Honest. Always transparent. No drama. No politics. Culture centered on personal growth. #1 goal is to be a GREAT company!
Interested in being part of a company that is questioning everything? We are a 48 year old company in complete START-UP MODE
Here's what we need: Independent - Detailed - Accurate – Innovative – Problem Solver
Our Core Values:
- All In and Play to Win
- Open and Honest
- Lead with Positivity
- Learn, Improve, Grow
The Job: CNC Programmer/Operator
- Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
- Plans stock inventory by checking stock to determine amount available; anticipating needed stock; placing and expediting orders for stock; verifying receipt of stock.
- Programs CNC by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part programs.
- Sets-up CNC by installing and adjusting three- and four-jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams, gears, stops, and stock pushers; indicating vices; tramming heads.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample workpieces; adhering to international standards.
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- $55,000-$60,000 Salary based on industry experience
- Health, Dental, Vision - Great Benefits
- 401k Match
- Weekends and Holidays Off
- Monday Through Friday 7am - 5pm Schedule
- Small / Mid-Size Company with Growth Aspirations
Note from the Chief Executive Officer:
Regal Plastics is ready to re write our history and looking to reinvent the way we do business. With over 50 years of experience and expertise, we have a strong reputation in our industry. We are looking for a self-motivated, creative, driven, and out of the box thinker to help us re-create a culture of innovation in an industry where change isn't often received.
We welcome and expect transparency, new ideas, change, challenges, and honest communication - not for the faint of heart. Currently undergoing many changes in high level management as well as a new CEO, VP of Sales, and COO, Regal Plastics is ready for a fresh perspective and looking for a CNC Programmer/Operator in San Antonio, TX. This person is expected to become an expert on our product, our customers, and promote our companies core values and culture within.