Fabrication Specialist Houston, TX
Warning: this company is not for everybody.
Warning: this is a VERY ENTREPRENEURIAL POSITION.
- we say what we mean, and we mean what we say.
- no bureaucracy. no politics. that stuff is so stupid.
- we are serious about continuous improvement.
- we don't do fake.
- we don't take ourselves too seriously.
- we laugh A LOT.
- we have the tough talks.
- we are straight up and honest with each other.
- we give feedback, and we love feedback!
***we have grown 40% in the last 5 years. we are a very growth oriented, goal-oriented company. if you like the status quo - this isn't the place for you.***
The Job: Fabrication Specialist
- Manufacture and fabricate finished plastic products
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
- Ability to weld plastic products - no prior experience necessary
- Previous experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Woodworking experience is a plus
- $15 - $20 per hour
- Great Benefits - Medical / Vision / 401K
- Growing company
- Day Shift - 7am - 5pm
- Nights and Weekends off
Note from the Chief Executive Officer:
Regal Plastics is ready to re write our history and looking to reinvent the way we do business. With over 50 years of experience and expertise, we have a strong reputation in our industry. We are looking for a self-motivated, creative, driven, and out of the box thinker to help us re-create a culture of innovation in an industry where change isn't often received.
We welcome and expect transparency, new ideas, change, challenges, and honest communication - not for the faint of heart. Currently undergoing many changes in high level management as well as a new CEO, VP of Sales, and COO, Regal Plastics is ready for a fresh perspective and looking for a fabrication specialist. This person is expected to become an expert on our product, our customers, and promote our companies core values and culture within.