Warehouse Associate Dallas, TX
Warehouse Associate in Dallas, TX
Warning: this company is not for everybody.
- we say what we mean, and we mean what we say.
- no bureaucracy. no politics. that stuff is so stupid.
- we are serious about continuous improvement.
- we don't do fake.
- we don't take ourselves too seriously.
- we laugh A LOT.
- we have the tough talks.
- we are straight up and honest with each other.
- we give feedback, and we love feedback!
***we have grown 40% in the last 5 years. we are a very growth oriented, goal-oriented company. if you like the status quo - this isn't the place for you.***
The Job: Warehouse Associate
- Saw / Cutting / Carpenter Skills
- Machine / Facility Maintenance
- Delivery Preparation
- Inventory Control
- Warehouse Organization
- General Warehouse Maintenance
- Computer Competency
- $14-$18 Hourly
- 40 hours a week
- Full Health Benefits
- 401k matching
- Weekends Off
- Holidays Off
- Fun and Exciting atmosphere
- Spanish bilingual preferred
Note from the Chief Operating Officer:
Regal Plastics is ready to re-write our history and looking to reinvent the way we do business. With over 50 years of experience and expertise we have a strong reputation within our industry. We are looking for a self-motivated, creative, driven and out of the box thinker to help us re-create a culture of innovation in an industry where change isn’t often received.
We welcome and expect transparency, new ideas, change, challenges and honest communication- not for the faint of heart. Currently undergoing many changes in high-level management as well as a new Chief Operating Officer, Regal Plastics is ready for a fresh perspective and looking for independent and proactive warehouse employees. This person is expected to become an expert on our product, our customers and promote our company’s core values and culture within.