Custom 3-D Plastic Shapes & Products
Our Capabilities: Advanced machining followed by finishing and assembly
Average Lead Time: 5-7 Business Days
Average Hourly Rate: $125
Our custom 3-d shapes are projects that require assembly or finishing after the material has been cut or routed. This would include things like thermoforming, edgework, or gluing. We work with customers to produce applications like:
- Display cases
- Fume hoods
- Acrylic frames
What are the steps to getting a custom project fabricated?
- Call, walk-in one of our locations, or email us with your project specifications. In order to provide the most accurate quote we will need:
- Application (what will the project be used for?)
- Material (type, color, thickness)
- Drawing or pictures of your vision
- Any extra features (lighting, wheels, etc.)
- If the project is complicated, we may request an in-person consultation or video call. Depending on your location, we may even be able to come to you!
- Next, we will take the project info and produce a quote and general lead time to make sure that the project is within your budget and time constraints.
- Upon your approval and 50% deposit, we will get your project into production.
- If you did not supply drawings, our fabrication team will produce renderings and share with you for your approval.
- We make your project.
- You come pick it up or schedule delivery.
Why do I have to pay a deposit?
The 50% deposit is to cover the cost of material. Once we modify the plastic sheets, they cannot be returned to our shelves.
What material do you typically fabricate?
We work with a huge range of plastic sheet, rod, and tube. Including:
- Type 1 PVC