Versatility is the word that best describes Co-Polymer Polypro polypropylene sheets. Polypropylene sheeting is perfect for fire truck tanks because it is inexpensive, easy to fabricate and won't crack from road vibration.
Co-Polymer Polypro also works well in those orthotic devices that require a lower degree of rigidity.
It can also be used in a variety of applications requiring chemical resistance and/or FDA compliance.
Polyproplene Sheet Uses
- Die cutting pads
- Fabricated parts/living hinge parts
- Fire truck water and foam tanks
- Orthotic and prosthetic devices
- Plating and anodizing process equipment
- Tanks - secondary containment
Contact one of our sales representatives today
to inquire about a quote from Regal Plastics
or call us at (800) 441-1553